MOVEMENT OF CRAFTS
We make transports of all types of boats (Up to 9 meters in length and 3000 kg of weight), with own trailers, conditioned for each boat.
For bigger boats, we have professional collaborators to make the transport in the best conditions for your boat.
Ask us for your transfer budget, without any commitment!
- Tips for transporting your boat
- Transporting a boat can seem like a complicated task, but if it is programmed in advance the process is simpler than it seems.
- The first step is to know exactly the details of the shipment that needs to be done. It is advisable to know as accurately as possible the measures of the ship, as well as the dates and places of collection and delivery. Providing these data facilitates the work to the carrier but also avoids unforeseen during the process.
- On the other hand, if your boat needs to be taken out of the sea or launched, you must inform about the services available at the port where you want the process to be carried out.
- When choosing the carrier or company most suitable for the transfer of your boat make sure the licenses and insurance corresponding. The insurance of the carrier informs you of the maximum indemnity that will be paid to you in case of damage to your boat.
- You can check in the profiles of each carrier the opinions of previous customers about their services performed. This way you can have more security in the company to hire.
- Before the day of transportation prepare your boat with care. Empty the ship of personal belongings, protect the fragile objects to be transported inside your boat to avoid damage and anchor all loose objects to prevent them from rolling.